Location of the action : Downtown of NANTES (44), FRANCE.
Means and resources deployed :
11 December 2015 : Our Association has participated to the night of Fraternity with homeless persons, well organized by the „Logement-Fraternité Association“ in NANTES, FRANCE.
The objectives of our Association were as following :
- to create contacts or partnerships with local Associations and local authorities to implement a global approach of homeless persons (meals, housing, health, employment), with the purpose of creating the material conditions to help homeless persons to leave social exclusion and to encourage social inclusion ;
- to provide to homeless persons for warm clothing for the upcoming winter season ;
- to provide to homeless persons for human and moral support ;
- to discuss with homeless persons and better know their needs for an adequate housing ;
- to seek housing solutions.
Field for intervention targeted by the European Commission : Europe 2020 Strategy. European Platform against Poverty and Social Exclusion.