THE EUROPEAN OBSERVATORY FOR NON-DISCRIMINATION AND FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS
(THE O.E.N.D.D.F. : „OBSERVATOIRE EUROPEEN DE LA NON-DISCRIMINATION ET DES DROITS FONDAMENTAUX“, in French).
We respect the fundamental right to privacy.
Read attentively what follows to understand what information is collected, what are your rights and how your personal data are used by OENDDF.
- Article 7 and 8 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union ;
- General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council, 27 april 2016 (2016/679).
WHAT PERSONAL DATE DOES THE OENDDF COLLECT ?
When you visit this website, you preserve your anonymity. The information collected during browsing is used to analyse the use made of this website in order to improve it. No personal information is attached there. The OENDDF collects personal data (such as surname, address, phone or e-mail) only if you decide to provide them. For example, when you express the desire to become an individual member, to donate or to become a volunteer. The OENDDF is committed collecting only information needed for processing your request.
WHY DOES THE OENDDF COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect, processes and uses your personal data:
- To send you, with your consent, invitations and official statements of the OENDDF ;
- To answer all your questions and requests asked through the contact form ;
- To treat your candidature for a job ;
- To manage your membership ;
- To enable you to make a donation (the OENDDF does not preserve your credit card details) ;
- To carry out statistical analyses in order to improve the website.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED BY THE OENDDF ?
The OENDDF is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to use them only for the purposes for which you may have communicated them. Your personal information will not be stored longer than necessary. For example, if you apply for an employment, the OENDDF collects only the necessary information to treat your application.Your personal data will neither be used for commercial purposes nor disclosed to third parties. In some instances, however, the OENDDF may be compelled to transmit your data when the law requires it or on a legal injunction. Any personal information provided to the OENDDF is held with the utmost care and security. However, the OENDDF declines any liability with regard to information security.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
It is you who decide to give your information. The storage of your personal information on the OENDDF website is optional. If you do not want to provide them, you can still browse the OENDDF website, but it will be impossible for you to carry out certain operations.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, OPPOSITION, ERASURE, LIMITATION, PORTABILITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have at any time the right to exercise with the OENDDF the rights provided for by the applicable regulations applicable to Personal Data, subject to fulfilling the conditions:
- Right of access: you may have communication of your Personal Data subject to processing by the OENDDF;
- Right of rectification: you can update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data processed by the OENDDF corrected;
- Right of opposition: you can express your wish to no longer receive communication from the OENDDF, or request that your Personal Data be no longer subject to treatment;
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data;
- Right to limitation: you can request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to portability: you can ask the OENDDF to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of it.
When subscribing to the collection of your Personal Data, you are given the address (postal and / or electronic) to send your request for exercise of your rights. All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. The OENDDF undertakes to respond to your requests for the exercise of your rights as soon as possible and in any event in compliance with legal deadlines.
To exercise this right, contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org, while enclosing a copy of an identity document (identity card, passport or driver’s license, for example).
TO WHICH SERVICES OR COMPANIES IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATED?
Your Personal Data is not likely to be transmitted to commercial providers or external service providers, but only to internal services of the OENDDF.
CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATE BE TRANSFERRED OUSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION ?
The OENDDF carries out all the processing of your Personal Data on the territory of the European Union (EU), and more particularly on the territory of FRANCE.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT ?
The retention period of your Personal Data depends on the nature of the subscribed application (member, volunteer, donator …). The OENDDF agrees not to keep your Personal Data beyond the time required to provide the service related to the application, plus the retention period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.
IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
OENDDF undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data and in particular to prevent any damage, erasure or unauthorized third parties having access to it.
Moreover, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), the OENDDF undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify personal data breaches, particularly with the CNIL in FRANCE.
WHAT IS A “COOKIE”?
A “cookie” is a small file of written information that your browser memorizes when you visit a website. Its purpose is to collect certain information to analyse the activity of the site and to facilitate your navigation.Cookies retain for example your linguistic preference so that you do not have to select it again the next time you visit the site. In no case do cookies emitted by www.europeanobsndfr.org, collect your name or your e-mail. For more information on cookies:
HOW ARE COOKIES USED BY OENDDF ?
- To compile statistical data concerning the use of the site in order to improve it
- To share our webpages on social networks
- To facilitate user browsing
The OENDDF uses various types of cookies:
- Functional cookies
- Performance cookies and audience measurement
- Third-party cookies
1. Functional cookiesThese cookies are essential to operate the website optimally.
|Supplier||Cookie name||Function||Retention period||Status|
|aedh.eu||PHPSESSID||Session ID||Expires at the end of the session||Required|
|aedh.eu||_icl_current_language||Cookie to save linguistic preferences||2 days||Required|
|aedh.eu||ginger-cookie||Cookie to display cookie notification and save your choice for the next visit.||1 day||Required|
|Thimpress||thimpress_donate_info||Cookie to donate||12 h||Required|
2. Performance cookies and audience measurementWith the aim of adapting the site according to visitor requests, we measure the number of visits, pages viewed, visitor activity on the site and how frequently visitors return.
|Fournisseur||Nom du Cookie||Fonction||Durée de conservation||Statut|
3. Third-party cookies
To improve its interactivity, the OENDDF website is supported by services offered by third-party sites.These include:
- Share buttons (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube) ;
- Feed of Tweets and Facebook posts ;
- Videos posted on the site (You Tube).
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
DISCHARGE OF RESPONSIBILITY