To search the site please enter a valid term
You are here: Home / Search results for ""
- Access to justice
- Asylum, migration and borders
- Bioethics – Transhumanism
- Children's Rights
- Combating extreme poverty and social exclusion while encouraging social inclusion
- Equality between men and women
- Fight against trafficking in human beings
- Hate crime
- Persons discriminated against on the basis of sexual orientation or gender / LGBTQI
- Persons with disabilities & inclusion
- Privacy and data protection
- Racism & related intolerances / Integration of ethnic and national minorities
- Roma Rights
Our studies and reports
Missions mapView missions map
Solidarity: we have all a role to play!
You can help us to combat extreme poverty, social exclusion and all forms of discrimination:
Distribution of meals to the most deprived, human and material help, listening for the most excluded: without you, these actions would not be possible.
In France, your donation results in a tax deduction of 75% of your income tax, up to 530 Euros, and 66% beyond 530 Euros, up to a limit of 20% of your taxable income.